Farmville Secrets – Farmville Strategy – Farmville Guide

Bookmark and Share

Farmville Secrets - Farmville Strategy - Farmville Guide
Click Image To Visit Site

The Ultimate FarmVille Guru Shares the Secret Tactic You Can Use Legally and Dominate Your Way to the Top of Facebook, Growing Your Farm at Light Speed. . . 100% Guaranteed – With the Latest Updates!


Here’s Proof! Just Click on the Play Button on the Video Below to See How I Geared up my Character, Have the $1,000,000 Villa (THREE OF THEM), Maxed Out my Farmville Cash, Earned Every Ribbon Plus Tons of Seeders, Harvesters and Tractors and STILL had Over $1,206,223 Cash Left… and How You Can Too!



I didn’t just spy on other players, but I interrogated them as well. Any time I saw wealthy players I would add them as a friend and strike up a conversation so I could learn all their secrets for myself. The most common reaction from these players was to laugh about how easy it was to make money and how stupid people were for not doing it too. Most of them wouldn’t tell me their secrets, but slowly a few of them started to crack and let me have little tips about what they were doing.


Their strategies were so stupidly simple I was amazed I hadn’t thought of them first, many of them made money by growing and selling obvious crops at selected times of the day. Many of them had "secret" techniques to dominate the game by increasing crop production and optimizing the farm layout. (If you’re like me you’re going to freak out once you learn these techniques!) And these guys never had withered plants or ever needed to sell off their ets for money. They always just knew what to do to have the edge in the game (Believe me, it’s not what you think!)


Since I’ve first discovered these secrets, I’ve spent 3 months improving on them, tweaking them, creating my own, and tossing out the ones that no longer work. I now have the largest possible farm which is the plantation, the best vehicles, decorations and the ultimate goal of the $1,000,000 villa. In fact, I used to share my farm info right here on this page so I could talk to other gamers like you. In a matter of days, I was getting thousands of e-mails and Facebook adds from total strangers, all begging me to show them how I did it. I was like a FarmVille rock star… everyone wanted to know my secrets! Things got so crazy, it was totally out of control. Even more amazing…


When I started sharing these secrets, I had no idea just how incredibly mad it was going to make the other FarmVille tycoons. I soon found out… Since first publishing these strategies, I’ve had my account attacked, been sent hundreds of viruses and trojans (actually this happens pretty much daily) and the corrupt farm owners even pressured the biggest strategy sites to pull all my links! Frankly, it’s extremely dangerous for me to even reveal these secrets anymore – these guys have just lost the plot and are doing everything they can to stop me and make my life totally miserable! But I won’t quit that easily.


I came up with a solution that would allow me to do what I love (play FarmVille) and still share this information. I know there are millions of players who are frustrated by their inability to build their perfect farm. I feel for them because they are exactly where I used to be – broke and frustrated, ready to quit. I want to give back to the players and the community that’s been so good to me… That’s why I created the:


This is the original best-selling guide for FarmVille that has been in publication for over a year with THOUSANDS of copies in the hands of FarmVille just like you. In this exclusive and detailed guide (PDF format) I lay out all the farming secrets I’ve discovered in my entire time playing FarmVille. I hold absolutely nothing back! These are the same secret tactics that have made me millions of dollars and ‘pimped out’ my farm with ease and made me the number one target of the "corrupt" for releasing them.


If you’re like me, you’ve probably seen other guides for sale for FarmVille. Sad to say, I’ve purchased all of them and they are nothing but filler with minimal tips in between. And I’m guessing if you’ve played FarmVille for more than a day or two you don’t need a guide to tell you how to sign up for the game or the difference between plowing and harvesting, right? Then why waste your hard-earned money on a big guide that is full of fluff? Even worse, many guides provide tips or "cheats" (which are actually hacks) that will get your account… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment