Teacher Interview Tips – Your Basic GUIDE To Acing ANY Teacher INTERVIEW

Bookmark and Share

Teacher Interview Tips - Your Basic GUIDE To Acing ANY Teacher INTERVIEW
Click Image To Visit Site

If you’re one of the thousands of teachers across the country looking to land a teaching job, and you’re finding it very difficult to do so, you need to read this very important information to beat out your compe ion and get that job.


This is an absolute must read for any teaching professional and I give it my highest recommendation.



My name is Adam Waxler and I recently retired from full-time teaching as a middle school social studies teacher at Carlos E. Haile Middle School in Bradenton, Florida,  and adjunct education professor. I was also a teacher mentor responsible for training new staff members as well as presenting workshops on effective teaching strategies


Along with my involvement in teacher training, I also took on an active role in teacher recruitment. I have sat on countless interview committees and have been responsible for hiring (or not hiring) new staff members in various content areas at a number of different grade levels. And, let me make this perfectly clear: while many people claim it is easy to get a teaching job, the fact is teaching jobs are extremely difficult to secure.


I’ve teamed up with Marjan Glavac, retired teacher with 29 years elementary and middle school teaching  experience  and a veteran vice president of human resources with over 20 years of experience  to add their insights and expertise to make this resource the most up to date and relevant teacher interview book on the Internet today.


I have been able to compile everything we know about how to get a teaching job into this best-selling ebook en led: Your Basic Guide To Acing ANY Teacher Interview


I appreciate your quick response to my questions/concerns and the advice you gave me. I wanted to follow up with you to let you know that my interview went well – I felt very prepared for it and all the questions that you mentioned in your book were questions that I was asked.


So, to make a long story short, I was offered BOTH teaching positions within hours of each other! I gladly accepted the High School Business Teaching position and am looking forward to beginning my new career!


Thank you for the great book! I poured over it and took your advice on almost every question. I practiced with my sister-in-law who is a teacher as well and I must say it made all the difference.


I had my first formal teaching interview for a high school English position and it could not have gone better. I knew what they were going to ask because I had read your guide on acing any teacher interview and I was prepared. I think I knocked every question out of the park and they offered me the job on the spot!


I was very nervous since I have heard how hard it is to become a teacher; and since I have no cl room experience I was really anxious. Even with all that, your book helped me nail the job I wanted on the first interview.


Thanks again. My brother-in-law is also interviewing as a teacher and I will definitely tell him about your book.


In some districts you need to apply and be on the subs ute list a year before you can even apply for a permanent teaching position. AND, that’s only if there are openings for the subs ute list!


I read your book, actually crammed for 2 hours before my interview, and I got the job:) There were over 100 applicants for the position!


I got the job … I am currently teaching a first grade cl at a school that is 40 miles away from home.


You really can find those unadvertised jobs before your compe ion even realizes that they even exist. There are tips and strategies you can use to make you stand out from the crowd.


You can download Your Basic Guide To Acing ANY Teacher Interview and start preparing in minutes. Before you know it, you’ll be well on to your way to your first interview and landing your teaching position.


If you order Your Basic Guide To Acing ANY Teacher Interview by midnight on Friday, October 10, 2014, it’s yours risk-free for an incredible $47.00.


Try it out 8 whole weeks. If you’re not satisfied, at any time within those 8 weeks, you’ll get your money back.


This powerful guide reveals the most common teaching job interview questions. It’s divided into the following sections for easy access to the information you need:


Top 10 Secrets of the World’s Greatest Cover Letter… Attract Job Interviews Like a Magnet.


Top 10 Secrets YOU Can Use To Ace Any Job Interview… Unique job interview tips to get you hired… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment