Guild Wars 2 Secrets

Bookmark and Share

Guild Wars 2 Secrets
Click Image To Visit Site

If you don’t have a clue what’s going on, you will be wasting a lot of time and money in the game!


If you were around during the Guild Wars 1 era, you will know for sure that teams that dominated the high levels had the best equipment, the best knowledge of all professions, the best team and the best everything.



As you are reading this letter, you will probably feel that in order to dominate Guild Wars 2, painful sacrifices must be made… (really?)


You might even be forced to make a choice – boyfriend/girlfriend, or grinding months away in front of the PC just to get on top.


Believe me… grinding mobs endlessly in Guild Wars 2 is like cutting down a huge oak tree with a blunt axe.


What if I were to tell you that you can still lead a normal life while having the best gear, more gold and gems that you can ever spend and a thoroughly optimized character that you can take on anything the world of Tyria can throw at you by yourself?


I was just a common noob during the GW1 days. Purchasing every expansion but never finishing a campaign. From Prophecies all the way to Eye of the North…


I’d never even been able to get an Elite Mission to work out as there were just so many hurdles to handle with getting the correct team builds and coordinating with the team members.


Even as a noob, we’d tried hard setting up battle plans and strategies to ensure as smooth a run as possible but things just never worked out.


Attempting to participate in ladder matches to rank ourselves in the Guild versus Guild was nigh impossible no matter what we’d tried.


After months and months of grinding, sleepless night, eye bags and skipping meals, nothing seemed to matter. All the effort I’d put in amounted to nothing.


But I’ve d from that day because I knew that w ver I was doing could be considered insane. Attempting the same problems with the same solutions and getting the same results.


What can I say? I’d never really gotten much experience and could never afford to play my favorite game full time as I’d had to study and work at the time…


It was a lack of knowledge and therefore I set myself out on a quest to find out what’s missing.


Now in Guild Wars 2, I’ve learned from the foolishness of my past self and here’s what I’ve accomplished for myself:


It’s a good feeling and I really want you to feel what I feel. That’s the whole purpose of you reading this letter.


There are two ways to learn from this game – from your own mistakes or follow the footsteps of those who have successfully walked the path.


I knew I couldn’t ask for advice from my same old dead beat friends who had just kept on grinding, repeatedly doing the same thing over and over, hoping to achieve different results. It’s frustrating and just not worth it.


If you’re sick, you go to a doctor – an expert who knows what they are talking about, right? So here’s what I did.


I took notes on what they were doing the moment they logged on as that was most likely their highest priority. Some of them even have their own item syndicates which would manipulate the Trading Post and shared the best items among one another. Like the mafia, their ‘own people’ get the best weapons first!


I chatted with them, played with them and most important of all, I learned from them. It was a whole new level of gaming and my playing style reached a new level.


Thanks to the information I learned, it cut short the guesswork it took me if I were to do it on my own.


Guild Wars 2 Secrets is not your average guide, it contains 80,000 words filled with images on how to master every cl , grab every item, secrets of every dungeon, every monster and leveling secrets and everything you need to know about.


This guide will save you lots and lots of time in the process and it will make your gaming experience so much more enjoyable compared to wasting precious seconds running back and forth aimlessly due to not being able to rally yourself when ‘downed’ trying to complete a task.


I am aware that there are so many guides out there who tell you that they know it all but blow nothing but hot air. Most of those charlatans fail to deliver not only because they don’t know what they are talking about, I’ve personally bought them all… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment