A+ Principals’ Interview Edge

Bookmark and Share

A+ Principals' Interview Edge
Click Image To Visit Site

Congratulations! You have been offered an interview for your dream job or maybe you are one of the smart people and are preparing well in advance for the telephone interview — good for you. Either way, the first hurdle, the application, has or will be successfully navigated and now all your hopes and aspirations will depend on your performance at the interview. Understandably you probably feel nervous and apprehensive because you do only get one chance to make a first impression. That’s right… only one chance!


The A+ Principals’ Interview Edge contains 101 carefully worded questions and VERY detailed potential responses. Reading, absorbing and understanding the psyche of each question will help to fully prepare you for your interview for the position of Principal, Assistant Principal or other leadership positions.



This complete, extremely detailed guide will help you fully prepare for your important interview. After purchasing this e-book you will know that the time spent preparing to answer these questions will…


"Candace, I can’t thank you enough for this e-book. Three days ago I went to the interview where I faced 6 interviewers… and I wasn’t really nervous because I felt well prepared. I was right, they asked me the questions you had in the e-book and I responded with confidence. They phoned today and guess what — I GOT THE JOB! I can’t thank you enough, you should really raise the price of your book it is a goldmine of information for us administrators. Once again thanks."


"Reading your e-book is wonderful; I never imagined it would be so detailed and informative. Every page provides information that I didn’t really know before, or at least how to communicate the details. I go for my interview next week and feel really pumped up and ready thanks to you. It must have taken you so long to create such a comprehensive e-book. As soon as I opened it up, I knew it was money well spent. To your success and happiness."


Hi, my name is Candace Davies ACCC, CARW, CIC, CPRW, CEIP, CECC, a highly regarded Global Career Management Professional with over eight years of experience specializing in assisting teachers, administrators, corporate trainers and other professionals in education. To simplify, I am a dual certified resume writer with four interview and career coaching certifications.


Does that make me qualified to create an excellent resource for administrators… probably. But my big selling point is… I have worked with so many administrators, superintendents, and teachers, it is crazy… and I have learned from the best. In addition, I have sat on the other side of the desk interviewing numerous individuals and know what works and what doesn’t.


This e-book, that will generate job offers to land your dream job, was prepared specifically for administrators and others in leadership positions in the education sector who are preparing for an important interview in their career path. It really is an excellent opportunity for administrators to get prepared so they can increase job offers.


Your success is my success! And, I sleep very well at night knowing that I help educators get into places they never thought possible. If you haven’t noticed by now… I love what I do!


With the A+ Principals’ Interview Edge you will be fully prepared for these and many other questions you will face at the interview. If you cannot confidently compose a good answer to these questions and the 93 other prepared questions, then you will greatly benefit from ordering your copy of A+ Principals’ Interview Edge right now! You can’t afford not to get the information in this e-book.


And there’s more good news! In addition to these prepared answers for dealing with difficult interview questions, we include 20 excellent questions you could ask your interviewer. These questions will make you look and feel well prepared, interested in the job, knowledgeable and make you stand out from the other applicants.


Don’t forget to send a thank you letter after your interview! It really does make a difference by helping the interviewer remember you over your competitors. To make it easy for you, we added 5 thank you letter templates in MS Word format you can modify to suit various situations.


Can you really afford not to make every possible effort to be well-prepared for this opportunity? We are offering the essential A+ Principals’ Interview Edge to you at a special introductory price for a limited time.


You will be thrilled with the product, and if you are not, which I couldn’t believe, we even offer a full 60-day money-back guarantee. I know, it is crazy! We have had no one take us up on this guarantee. This e-book will become a valuable resource that… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment