Unlimited Ebay Inventory

Bookmark and Share

Unlimited Ebay Inventory
Click Image To Visit Site

It is so darn easy, a trained orangutan could almost do it. Think how appealing if would be if you could have an easy-to-run home business where you sold to consumers even while you sleep. Best of all, you never have to worry about where to get more of those items! You will instantly have more time to spend with your family. You will not have to worry about job security, office politics, getting layed off or fired, nasty co-workers, schedules or having to ask off for sick or vacation days. You will be in full control of your destiny. You know you want this! I can tell you how to do this. I have years of experience and want to share it all with you. I can show you how to get crazy amounts of great inventory right there on Ebay.


Do I spend all day in front of my computer looking for a great auction deal? Not at all. I spend about 20-40 minutes at a time several days a week bidding and buying and sometimes less time than that. Many of the great deals that I get come to me straight to my email as an alert. It is embarr ingly easy! Some days, I get a week’s worth of inventory in one or two "lot" purchases. I buy from other sellers and resell their same goodies because I know more of how to do it than they do! I want you to read my book, The Ebay Guru Speaks Out and learn:



For the past 10 years, I’ve been selling full time on Ebay. I only started because I decided to put my house up for sale on Ebay which forced me to open up an Ebay account. The house did not sell there at my starting bid but I figured as long as I have this account set up, why not turn this into a business? I was living in the rurals of Tennessee and tired of driving an hour to work in Chattanooga so decided to push myself into learning about Ebay and finding inventory. In just a few months, I was selling full time and had left my job. At first, I did not get any inventory from Ebay sellers. That would change.


Those are a dime a dozen. Don’t get me wrong because some of them offer very good advice but I think you can find most of that advice for free from Googling or even from Ebay’s on site video tutorials and helps. The mechanics of selling is something you can pretty easily teach yourself and what you don’t know, you can get from other guides and free websites or just buy Ebay for Dummies or something. I am not here to teach you all that stuff. I am offering you something you have not seen before and may not find anywhere else!


I want to show you how to get an unlimited amount of inventory and you are going to get it from other Ebay sellers. Mostly, you will be buying from inexperienced s but you will also be getting it from other professional sellers. This is a foolproof plan that will work in any country that has internet!


Some of those other Ebay guides even offer advice on how to find inventory but you still find the same old recycled information about wholesale lists, closeouts, liquidations, yard sales, thrift stores, etc. My book, The Ebay Guru Speaks Out has nothing of the sort.


How to buy merchandise up for auction with no other compe ion from other buyers (Works about 50% of the time but oh, when it does!!)


Forget sellers for a second. How to find just lazy sellers unwilling to learn the value of their own merchandise


How to save tons of time finding inventory. Otherwise, you will be clicking ons until your fingers fall off! Time is money.


Learn to avoid the main mistake huge numbers of Ebay s and professionals are making every day on their listings. This is how you will make money. Avoiding this mistake is the key to finding merchandise before you plan to sell it.


Learn when to sell using auctions and when to use the "Buy it now." This will really surprise you.


Learn to make money from sellers who do not understand how to properly list items in the right format.


Why some people will pay more for your higher priced merchandise than from your compe or’s lower priced (same) merchandise. No, really! This too will tell you how much to pay for other seller’s goodies before you resell them again on Ebay.


How to educate yourself about someone else’s inventory. Find out if they are pricing it wisely, whether a starting bid or a buy it… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment