Miningconstruction

Bookmark and Share

Miningconstruction
Click Image To Visit Site

Hi, my name is Mark and I have been involved in the fly in fly out (FIFO) mining construction industry for 3 years now. It has opened up a world of opportunities, mainly in oil and & gas construction. I started off as an Electrical Trades Assistant/Labourer on a major gas construction project in the north west of Western Australia and have now begun an electrical apprenticeship with the same company.


It can be a hard industry to break into. Either you have to know someone in a company or you have to work it out yourself, (who to contact, where the work is located, positions available, certificates and qualifications required), which is all incredibly time consuming!



To put things differently between mining and mining construction in perspective , The entry level wage in the construction industry as a trades istant/ Labourer can be $160,000 and entry level in ‘the mines’ as a drillers offsider you will earn between $60,000 to $80,000. Take your pick!


Let’s face it, most people don’t want to work on a mine or remote construction site for the rest of their lives, or for more than a few years, so obviously take the high paying jobs.


Construction! Construction! Construction! Male or female, you will be paid a premium for working in construction. I can’t emphasise it enough!


The information in the e-book will ist you in finding employment in this lucrative industry!


"Gidday Mark", I just wanted to say thanks for your e-book.  I’m a 22 year old electrician from Christchurch, New Zealand.  I suppose I’ve taken your advice and jumped into the industry sooner rather than later and I’m stoked about that.  At 22 I’m earning $200,000 Aussie dollars, what’s that in N.Z dollars, about $250,000.  Happy days.  I managed to get onto the ****** Project in the North West of West Oz. Your long list of electrical contractors was just what I was looking for, that I would’ve struggled to find otherwise, and having that list let me escape the rattle of Christchurch city. Cheers mate Chris, Christchurch, New Zealand.


Hi Mark, Thank you so much.  I’m so glad I bought your e-book!  I’ve secured an amazing paid admin position with *******(name withheld), it blows me away that I can get paid that much after coming from New Zealand, and you are right, I wish I had had this information a few years ago.  Ahh well, time to save for that house deposit with ease now. Thanks again. Sarah, Whangarei, New Zealand.


Hi Mark.  Thank you for all the information supplied.  I’m a welder by trade and once I received your list of companies that employ welders, I was straight on the phone and guess what,  I’m been flown to Perth next week to do a weld test and they reckon I’ll be flown up to site the following week if all goes well.Thanks mate Jarrod.  Brisbane.


There are also leads for people wanting to work in the accommodation villages while their partner works on site. If you are trade qualified,there are links to the various government agencies to have your trade papers recognised if you are from interstate or overseas.


I hope the e-book will be useful and point you in the right direction as a lot of the time the hardest part of breaking in to the fly in fly out construction industry is not knowing which companies to apply to.


So if you are thinking about heading to Australia or one of the booming states, you need this guide!


The time and effort I put into learning the hard way to go about this move is something you do not want to go through, especially when you can get all the information quickly and easily for only $25AUD!


The one thing I hear over and over again is, "I would have made a start in the industry sooner if I had known who to apply to". Don’t let that be you. Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment