Dominate Mafia Wars – Mafia Wars Strategy Guide

Bookmark and Share

Dominate Mafia Wars - Mafia Wars Strategy Guide
Click Image To Visit Site

Want To Know More? Just Click the Play Button on the Video Below to See How I Grew My Mafia At Break Neck Speeds, Starting The First Level With 500 Mafia Member, Never Losing A Fight Or Ever Getting Robbed, And Destroying Every Target On My Hit List With Reckless Abandon!


Dominatate Mafia Wars is the original strategy guide that thousands have used to m ively grow their mafias and am wealth with ease for over a year, being updated nearly one hundred times.



Now you can use these same secrets and strategies to create an incredibly powerful mafia totally legitimately and 100% free of any bots, exploits, or hacks! (unlike some other guides that promise the same but can cost you your account)


This is the original and best-selling Mafia Wars guide that started it all. In publication for over a year, this is the standard for building a mafia powerhouse that can’t be touched.


Forget those other game guide sites that sell you an outdated guide and then want to sell you a new one every few months. I won’t do that to you. Once you grab your copy of the Dominate Mafia Wars strategy guide you will get all updates totally free of charge.


Your guide is very complete. Getting started in this game was a bit overwhelming. But, with this book I learned enough about Mafia Wars to really dominate the game in just a day.


Well worth the investment. Your guide is easy to follow and foolproof. Anyone who implements the strategies in this book will rule Mafia Wars. But, maybe I shouldnt be helping out the compe ion LOL.


So, the question I have is why did it take me so long to find this guide? I love the info in this book. My kids keep laughing at me because Im so into the game.


You’ve probably always wondered how these other players can build up Godfather points and grow their mafias so fast.


So I set out to spy on all the successful players I could find to see just what they did to grow their mafias with the top mafia members so fast.


I spent months using stealth tactics to "track" high level players across the Internet to figure out just how they moved to the top of the game so quickly.


I discovered just what it was they were doing to build the strongest mafias and then improved upon their methods myself and even created some amazingly effective new ones.


They never suspected a thing, that is, until my mafia started destroying theirs…If they found out that I spied on them- they would me even more!


I didn’t just spy on other players, but I interrogated them as well. Any time I saw successful players I would strike up a conversation so I could learn all their secrets for myself.


The most common reaction from these players was to laugh about how easy it was to grow their mafia and am Godfather points, and how stupid people were for not doing it too. Most of them wouldn’t tell me their secrets, but slowly a few of them started to crack and let me have little tips about what they were doing.


Their strategies were so stupid simple I was amazed I hadn’t thought of them first…some of them were literally right under my nose.


And these guys were never robbed and never lost a fight. They knew just what to do to always have the edge over every opponent. (Trust me, it’s not what you think!)


Since I’ve first discovered these secrets, I’ve spent nearly a year improving them, tweaking them, creating my own, and tossing out the ones that no longer work.


I now have a heavily equipped 500 member mafia completely outfitted with the very best armor and weaponry! In fact, I never lose a fight or ever get robbed.


After a while, I started getting tons of e-mails from hundreds of people begging me to show them how I do it. I am like a Mafia Godfather rock star… everyone wants my secrets! It has gotten totally out of control. Even more amazing…


When I started sharing these secrets, I had no idea just how incredibly mad it was going to some of the other big mafias out there. I soon found out…


Since first publishing these strategies, I’ve had my account attacked, been sent hundreds of viruses and trojans (actually this happens pretty much daily) and the corrupt mafias even pressured the biggest strategy sites to pull all my links!


Frankly, it’s extremely dangerous for me to even reveal these secrets anymore – they are doing everything they possibly can to stop me and make my life totally miserable!


I came up with a solution… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment