Xbox 360 Fix -Repair Guide & Videos! Red Ring of Death? Microsoft

Bookmark and Share

Xbox 360 Fix -Repair Guide & Videos! Red Ring of Death? Microsoft
Click Image To Visit Site

If you are not completely happy and satisfied with your purchase for ANY reason, Simply Contact me within 60 days (that’s more than 8 weeks!) for a complete and immediate refund!


I paid these guys ("The International Bureau of Certified Internet Merchants.") to use and test my guide… and this is my phone number too: 1-206-495-0830.



You paid for your Xbox 360 with your hard earned money and you deserve it. If I had the power to sue Microsoft for that I would be happy to do that!


I am a gamer myself and I know what it feels like to have the damned red rings of death. You feel like the money you paid for the console is a major rip-off if you can’t fully enjoy it! You feel like you just wanna play! Now! Damn!


I decided NOT to pay them $139 and NOT to wait 4-6 weeks! At first, I made this guide (it was only notes) just for my self and some friends but then I saw all these websites that sell you the same thing I do for high prices ranging from 24$-49$ with no shame, I decided to stop that injustice!


I love you Xbox gamers and fans and you deserve playing your xbox360 without paying for the fix so much…


I found out that ALL xbox360 Red Ring of Death light errors are the result of 2 very similar problems and you can fix all of them yourself with my video guide with three exceptions:


Well, as you can see I have done intensive research for making it the simple & best guide there is, I worked hard finding the best video guides, paid these guys ("The International Bureau of Certified Internet Merchants.") to use and test my guide and I also paid for graphics and website hosting etc.


As you can see my site is not some fancy looking site with high graphics and such that claims to give you the world for and gives you only one silly fixing method for 1-3 red lights errors only…


I worked very hard to give you this ultimate online Xbox 360 repair solution. And as I mentioned above I cover almost ANY xbox360 error on earth! 4RLOD, 3RLOD, 2RLOD, 1RLOD, 0RLOD, all E system errors, Color screen errors, DVD errors like: easy stuck drive repair, Unplayable Disc error, Disk unreadable error, Open tray error, "To play this disk, put it in an Xbox 360 console…" error and more… You name it!


Believe it or not but the truth is that if you have an Xbox 360 you WILL get errors, all kinds of them… So this guide is like buying an insurance for the next errors too.


I have seen all sorts of people use my guide and I can tell you that anyone can do it. Actually I have taught a few hundred gamers by now to fix their Xbox by themselves. This is very simple and, of course, I won’t leave you alone, I will give you full online support, as long as it takes, and it won’t take more then 57 min for you to get your xbox360 up and running with no red lights any more for good!


Btw- You only need some Common Household Items e.g. regular screwdrivers etc.


This is not some snaky poor guide with hidden costs that have you raiding a hardware store to get your Xbox 360 fixed…


So I think 13.95$ is a humble price… especially with my Exclusive Xbox360 Membership site (Constantly updated with Videos and new guides) that I will give you for free!


Oh, and one more thing, I don’t want to rush you in any way but you should know that I would be able to support only a limited number of subscribers.


Yes, I want to Get Rid of the Dreaded 3 Red Rings of Death and Get my Xbox 360 Back To Life now!


Remember! If you are not completely happy and satisfied with your purchase for ANY reason, Simply Contact me within 60 days (that’s more than 8 weeks!) for a complete and immediate refund!


First: I will give you some few fresh short testimonials from every day parents who fixed their children’s xbox360:


Second: I have personally repaired hundreds of XBox 360′s with the 3 Red Rings of Death (and other errors – btw). To be precise I fixed about 845 Xbox 360 consoles with this guide myself!


I bought broken Xbox 360s (with the rrod) for a very low price, fixed them and resold them on eBay for a descent profit…


You REALLY have nothing to lose. This is a ridiculous price and I’m so convinced that you’ll be able to fix your Xbox360 by yourself that I… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment