Boom Beach Blitz

Bookmark and Share

Boom Beach Blitz
Click Image To Visit Site

Boom Beach and Clash of Clans. The two games don’t just share the same game developer, but both games are major time and money sinkholes.


If you have no idea what you’re doing, it’s easy to make mistakes and blindly waste your resources and time in the game.



What if I told you that you can spend minimal time and money, and still be able to succeed in this game?


You can learn to build a highly defensible base, so that enemy players will think twice about raiding your Headquarters.


The thing about this game… is that there’s no real tutorial. They kind of throw you in the deep end and let you learn how to swim on your own.


And back when I first started playing, there were no guides, no information, and I was just playing my way through without actually knowing what I was doing.


I wasted a lot of time and money while trying to figure things out… and eventually I just got lazy and impatient and started using diamonds, just to speed up my progress.


Without even realizing it, somehow I’d spent a few hundred bucks on diamonds… in just a few months.


That was money I could have spent taking my girlfriend out for dinner, or buying something nice for my parents’ birthdays… and instead, I’d blown it all on some virtual currency in a game.


I started paying more attention to what I was doing, and putting more thought into everything I did in-game – from upgrading my buildings, to my strategies when attacking enemy bases.


I watched replays of enemy raids on my base, just to see where my weaknesses were and what I’d done wrong.


I found forums and communities online that were filled with other Boom Beach players who were willing to help and share their tips and secrets and strategies. I soaked up all the information I could, and brought it back to my game where I tested and tweaked my newfound knowledge.


I scouted other player’s bases and learned what I could from others as well – both the good and the bad.


Now I can go for days, even a whole week without anyone coming to raid my base and steal my resources.


And I’ve found out how to get myself all the resources I need, so I’m rarely – if ever – short on building costs or troops. And if an emergency crops up – I have lots of diamonds ready to use… and all without cheating or paying for them.


My raids are also highly effective and optimized, and I can get all the loot I want without having to spend hours scouting and raiding.


I’ve spent a lot of time learning, testing, tweaking and improving on everything I’ve learned. I’ve cut out the fluff and tossed out what doesn’t work.


Explanations on decision-making for everything in the game, such as deciding which buildings to build or upgrade and which troops to bring to a raid.


You prefer to slowly play your way to higher levels, getting stuck and tempted to spend real money to progress


With Boom Beach Blitz, you can rest ured that you’re going to get top-tier quality information that’s capable of carrying you all the way to the top.


In Boom Beach Blitz, all information provided is straight-to-the-point and detailed. There’s no fluff, no filler, no nonsense. Don’t settle for second-rate stuff when you have the best available right here.


You can choose to do nothing, and click away from this page – thereby giving up your chance to get ahead in the game and become one of the top Boom Beach players around.


And I have to warn you – this page won’t be around forever, so don’t be surprised if you leave and never get to see this page again.


Or you can choose not to miss out on this amazing opportunity, and click on the yellow on below. Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment