YLOD Repair Wizard – Complete PS3 Red Screen Of Death & YLOD Fix

Bookmark and Share

YLOD Repair Wizard - Complete PS3 Red Screen Of Death & YLOD FixClick Image To Visit SiteOr worst still the kids have been playing happily away on the console until something went wrong and they came running to you for help?


Well firstly let me say “Don’t panic!” – I have seen almost every error the PS3 can encounter as I run a PS3 Repair shop (and Xbox 360) and have some good news:



I get asked these questions EVERY day and that in itself shows the extent of these problems with the PS3.


My name is Paul Thompson (that’s me in the pic) and I have been running a PS3 repair business from home for the last 3 years.


We will get to how you can fix them today – but first a question that you may have been asking yourself:


Well you can do. That IS a good choice, but the problem is that it will also cost you from $140-$300 to get the darn thing fixed…


Yes, in other words you will be paying out your hard earned cash to fix a problem that should not happen!


Note: The errors shown here are the YLOD (or red flashing light), the red screen of death and another instance of the YLOD.


Today You Are Going To Discover A Permanent Fix For All Of The Above Problems That Is Safe, Fast And More Important ANYONE Can Do It!


Get Your 60 Day Trial Of The YLOD Repair Wizard For Just $34.95 Today Backed With A Full No Questions Asked Guarantee!


A. You can get INSTANT ACCESS to the full YLOD Repair Wizard system by scrolling down to the payment on at the bottom of this page.


Or if you prefer you can CLICK HERE – once you have filled out your details on the next page that will look like this:


You will then be taken straight through to the member’s area and have access to everything and can get started.


A. Yes! You can fix ANY of the problems mentioned above in under 1 hour with the YLOD Repair Wizard package.


A. Simple. If you are not happy for ANY reason – send me an email and let me know and I will refund your full purchase price – no questions asked!


A. Yes, it does not matter if you have a slim Ps3 console or the older “fat” version. This fix will work on all models.


A. If you are able to use the Internet to browse websites, or change a channel on the TV you can carry out this fix with ease! It really is that simple! Anyone can do this!


Your console may not feel that hot but internally the heat can build up fast especially with state of the art games etc…


The guide will show you how to stop this heat fast and get the result you need a permanent fix and back to your games.


A. No, not all of them – however you can be rest ured that EVERY fix inside the member’s area has been made to be easy to carry out by anyone!


A. The main issues are the red flashing light, YLOD (yellow light of death), red screen, freezing up, no display and games not reading as well as all error codes.


I HAD to send you this message after purchasing your guide to fix the Yellow lights and freezing on my console!


You have no idea how many times I looked through your website, went away and came back like 30 times!


I am *&$£ with technical things and I was able to follow the videos and get up and running in about 1 hour and 30 mins!


Well I am SO sure that the YLOD Repair Wizard Will Work For You I Am Going To Back It Up With A 100% Risk Free Guarantee:


Let us run through what can keep your console running faster, quieter and cooler and never face these problems again!


We will show you how to get top PS3 games that have just been released at a fraction of the price! Worth the price of the entire guide…


Well I have thought about this long and hard – if you had walked into my shop and were looking at me face to face I would say the cost for most errors to be repaired is $67 set fee!


You can get the FULL YLOD Repair Wizard package + ALL of the FREE bonuses above (These along have a value of over $60!) for just $34.95!


Use the fix and then come back and give me your honest opinion when you are all fixed and up and running again – tell your friends, family and in return you get an error free PS3 – deal?!


My Normal Price For This Guide Is $67! BUT! – SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICING NOW IN EFFECT SO YOU CAN… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment