Dota 2 Secrets – The Bestselling #1 DOTA 2 Guide

Bookmark and Share

Dota 2 Secrets - The Bestselling #1 DOTA 2 Guide
Click Image To Visit Site

In just minutes, I’m going to show you exactly how I went from being called a hopeless noob who couldn’t even get into a team game to achieving ‘Godlike’ status with people begging me to join their team! You can be that winner if you follow these steps closely and learn all the hidden tricks most of the pros/gosus will never teach you in years!


Everyone that have played DOTA knows the thrill of hearing the words ‘Monster Kill’ as they sweep across the battlefield pwning one hero after another.



As you are reading this letter, you will probably feel that in order to become DOTA’s most wanted team mate, you will need to sacrifice hours after hours of your social life training in front of the computer, leaving your girlfriend (or boyfriend) behind as you slog away killing/denying creeps and live in a virtual commune where people do nothing but eat, sleep and drink DOTA till your eyes bleed.


You may begin to think that spending 4-6 hours a day is the bare minimum time you will need to master the game.


Well… after all the hundreds of hours I’ve clocked in, I can personally attest to the fact that this idea is:


My items were always poor and I just can’t seem to fit into my team even if they were pros!


The more I played, the more frustrated I became to the point where the more hours I spent playing DOTA I actually started hating the game because I couldn’t get the results I wanted.


The definition of insanity is – doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.


It was a lack of knowledge and therefore I set myself out on a quest to find out what’s missing.


The rest, as you know is history. Fast forward and this is what I’ve achieved back in the old days using random nicknames in pubbies:


Dota started becoming fun for me again. After all, you will tend to enjoy it more when you are winning and I’ve never felt better in my life.


The first step I did was to know more people. I couldn’t stick around in pubbies or playing with my same old dead beat friends who kept using the same heroes doing the same old things over and over again.


The change of environment was good and I started networking with tournament players, organized teams and people who were really, really good at DOTA.


I chatted with them, played with them and most important of all, I learned from them. It was a whole new level of gaming and my playing style reached a new level.


I also thought to myself that it is through learning about the insider information that made me grow leaps and bounds in DOTA that I believe it could be replicated. It’s all about doing the right thing rather than beating a dead horse!


When I joined a LAN game at the Internet café, some of my DOTA friends would tell me, “Tony, can you please join the next game? We’re full or we’re waiting for someone.”


But today, virtually everyone fights to be on my team. They even asked me to close a slot on my team so that it would ‘balance’ the skill level.


DOTA 2 Secrets is not your average guide, it contains 20,000 words filled with images on how to master every hero, every item, every lane, every creep and every single detail on how you can master this game in record time.


If the only way for people to learn and grow is from each and every mistake they made from the game, then it is a really crappy way to learn the game. If you had a choice, why don’t you learn from WINNING and beating others?


This guide will save you lots and lots of time in the process and it will making your gaming experience so much more enjoyable compared to wasting precious seconds waiting to respawn at the fountain – there’s only so much gold you can spend to buy back your hero! You should be out there killing!


I am aware that there are so many guides out there who promise you the sky but fail to deliver because I’ve bought them all and they are all nothing but filler and minimal tips about stuff that I already know inside out.


If you’ve played DOTA before, you obviously don’t need someone telling you the difference between creeping and denying a creep.


Even worse are guides that teach you how to map hack your opponents finding out their locations, where they are creeping etc. Those stuff will… Read more…


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment