Click Image To Visit Site
The “How to Get An Internship” Guide provides you with proven tools and techniques to get a paid Job Internship with top companies.
You can be one of the successful job seekers who are landing paid Internships with Fortune 100 Companies, earning up to $16,500 for a three month internship.
- In College I am given many hours of instruction in core subjects, but I am not teached how to effectively look for and find a job.
- I really want to get an internship, but do not know where to start looking for internship opportunities and how to contact companies
- What am I doing different to the many students who are getting highly paid internships with top companies
- I do not want to be another college graduate who is unemployed or in a job completely unrelated to what I studied
- I really want to get an internship with a top company, because that way I have a better chance of landing a full-time job once I graduate
- What are the critical factors job seekers need to handle before they even apply to a job (this separated the job getters from the ones who do not get the job)
- 7 Ways to look for a job internship (if you thought Job Fairs and Job Listings were the most effective ones, this would be an eye-opener)
- Unconventional but effective ways of contacting a company for internship opportunities
- A proven way to respond when a company communicates to you that they are not looking for interns
- What are some indicators companies notice in online applications that if you are not aware may get you from being an ideal candidate to not being considered for a job
- 16 pieces of information you should have in your hands before you start filling an online application
- 10 areas of a company and its industry you should research to prepare for an interview
- An established structure for responding to interview questions (this structured way of answering interview questions is recommended by hiring managers of many Fortune 100 Companies)
I got these internships, job offers and interviews by applying the knowledge which I am sharing with you through the “How To Get An Internship” Guide. I decided to share this information because I want you, my readers, to:
- Feel the joy of getting that job offer letter from the company you have always wanted to work for
- Smile when you get your first paycheck for being an intern (for many Fortune 100 Companies, this first paycheck is more than $1,000 dollars)
- Experience the adventure of spending weekends discovering a new city while you work as an intern during the week
- Establish professional connections with people from different parts of the world which may serve you well when looking for a full-time job
Due to my extensive experience dealing with hiring managers from dozens of Fortune 100 Companies, by getting the “How To Get An Internship” Guide you will:
- Learn what hiring managers are recommending job seekers to position themselves for getting a job interview
- What hiring managers are currently looking for in an applicant and why this is different to what they were looking for a few years before
- What information you need to know before an interview to have a great chance of p ing the interview and getting the internship
You can gain access to the information in the “How To Get An Internship” Guide for only $15. It has this affordable price because I really want you to learn and start applying the necessary techniques to start getting internship offers. You deserve it!
Join the group of people who are earning up to $16,500 in high-paid internships by using the techniques shown in the “How To Get An Internship” Guide.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not cons ute an endor t, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products. Read more…